Speaking Opportunities - Toronto
Toronto is a fast growth hotbed for financial innovation, Canada is increasingly the target market of choice for banks and fintechs looking to build a presence in North America.
Traditionally centred around its banking oligopoly, this previously insular market has lacked the global collaborations that would see Canada fulfil its potential on the world fintech stage.
To address this, we’re launching FinTech Connect Toronto, to be held at the Enercare Centre in Toronto on 20-21 May, which will bring the global community of financial institutions, VC firms and fintechs we’ve built through our flagship London event to Canada, promoting international trade, commerce and partnerships.
Why speak at FinTech Connect Toronto
Join us as a speaker at FinTech Connect Toronto to share your creative expertise with the leading lights of the industry. We’re looking for thought-leaders, educators and experts throughout the entire fintech ecosystem who want to shun mediocrity to share relevant and original content with our audience.
Speaking opportunities can include presentations, panel discussions and fire side chats and can help you:
- Educate the market on your innovations and technologies
- Communicate industry news or research
- Establish you or your company as a thought-leader
- Share best-practice in your area of expertise
- Discuss key drivers affecting the industry
- Build relationships with your peers
If you’re keen to highlight your work in this area, we have limited speaking sessions available to highlight excellence in the field of banking innovation and fintech at FinTech Connect Toronto this May.
Be part of the most compelling discussion in Canada with sessions dedicated to:
- The rise of Open Banking
- The implementation of Artificial Intelligence in financial services
- Blockchain in financial services; taking the technology beyond POC
- Build, buy or partner – what do incumbent banks do next?
- Driving the UX for the Mobile First consumer
- Innovation vs Regulation – what’s driving the change for Financial Institutions?
There are limited speaking slots available and the agenda is set to be finalised by the end of January, so please get in touch with our Production Team to talk through specific opportunities. We already have confirmed involvement from global leaders at Wells Fargo, RBS, Barclays, Lloyds Banking Group, Nordea and Revolut as well as the Canadian banking giants