1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of IQPC or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on this page.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from FinTech Connect containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the relevant survey and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. IQPC accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by IQPC.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31 July 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on Monday 03 August 2020.
10. The winner will receive an Apple Watch.
11. IQPC accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 07 August 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to IQPC within 14 days of being notified by IQPC, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and IQPC shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and iqpc shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by IQPC by post.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. IQPC retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on IQPC's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by IQPC and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's name for publicity purposes (in any medium and on the internet, including any websites hosted by IQPC and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
18. IQPC accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. IQPC further disclaims liability for any damage, death, or personal injury to your person or to you or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
19. IQPC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of IQPC in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. IQPC shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. 23. Promoter: IQPC Ltd, 129 Wilton Rd, London SW1V 1JZ, United Kingdom.