THE UK’S LARGEST FINTECH EVENT WITH 6000+ ATTENDEES!
FinTech Connect is the UK's largest fintech conference and exhibition with over 6,000 attendees. It's where large teams from financial institutions go to assess the latest innovations that will underpin their next phase of transformation, and where fintechs come to accelerate dialogues with digital buyers with responsibility across digital transformation, payments, financial security, regtech and blockchain.
Join us in 2020 and benefit from:
- Learning from innovators across the 6 stream conference programme, covering the latest thinking on disruptive ideas from across the fintech ecosystem
- Discovering 200+ best-in-class innovative solutions and service providers that are shaping financial services
- Meet trailblazing startups and entrepreneurs who are leading digital transformation
- Building relationships with potential strategic partners, investors and challenger banks at the cutting edge of fintech
- Networking with financial services leaders to share best-practice, collaborate and grow valuable partnerships across the entire sector
- Being the first to hear about breaking business news, product launches and exclusive industry announcements
“FinTech Connect is a superb conference to help kick-start the year ahead and beyond. It's the perfect environment using the 12-months of insight to frame what is come.”
“FinTech connect is a great place to learn about the latest trends, concerns and enhancements in the FinTech space. Furthermore it is a fantastic opportunity to meet with up and coming companies; or names that you are already in contact with, in one convenient location.”
“Great speeches and debates as well as companies presenting the latest in Fintech applications. Having finalized my speech about digital tools compliance it is time to head home, follow up on new contacts and look forward to #fintechconnect 2019.”
“SMART VALOR gained many users to the platform, promising issuers got onboarded and potential industry partners came after my panel participation at FinTech Connect.”
"Terrific learning experience at FinTech Connect in London! You often hear about the challenges in hiring for Tech, but CEO of Tide brought great insight that if talent growth is really relevant, treat it like a product."
“We love attending events like FinTech Connect. It’s not just an opportunity to meet many different people from different parts of the industry. But it’s a chance to see where our industry is going. Together, we can combine our technology and our ideas, and help combat some of the biggest challenges we’re up against.”
“Overall it was a great event, with many great exhibitors and many interesting delegates. Definitely a good event to have in the Annual event calendar!”
“The Fintech Event you need to be at and be seen at.”