· Instant payments and instant fraud: collaborating and embracing technology to combat threats
· Creating one stop functionality through super apps and end-end customer experience (CX)
· In a post COVID world will there be an increased focus on digital identity and biometrics technology solutions?
· What is the role of risk-based authentication in catching consumer fraud trends?
· In an age of increasing interoperability and the rise of IoT how do merchants and banks keep customers data secure?
Sending payments across borders takes high levels of collaboration, communication, community and trust. Making that experience as straightforward, simple, quick and secure as possible is the spirit with which SWIFT was started, and it remains our mission. We are now set to deliver on an exciting strategic roadmap with our global community that will enable instant, frictionless cross-border payments. To achieve this feat, we are expanding capabilities beyond financial messaging, to provide a platform for comprehensive transaction management services. Through collaborative innovation, we aim to transform the payments experience for businesses and consumers around the world. Join this session to hear about our ambitious new strategy and find out how you can innovate with us to reinvent the future of global financial transactions.
· How have priorities shifted for merchants, consumers and financial institutions?
· COVID-19 brought modernisation into sharp focus in 2020. Will 2021 see the proliferation of Payments-as-a-Service (PaaS)?
· Is 100% seamless digital delivery now a competitive imperative?
· How is COVID-19 prompting demand for more speed convenience and superior UX?
· Is the shift to pure-play digital platforms long term, or are we in the eye of the storm?