Wednesday, December 5th, 2018
- A lot of the excitement around AI in insurance has focused on its ability to improve pricing models or analytics, but the story doesn’t end there.
- In the AI-driven, data-rich era, the way insurance products and services are built and run will fundamentally change. From real-time risk monitoring and prevention to providing seamless customer experiences that incorporate human advice only when necessary, insurance will be almost unrecognisable.
- But how do carriers get to this vision of the future? What steps should they be taking now to ensure that AI sits at the core of everything they do?
· Expanding the landscape for the financial services industry
· Inspiring innovation: Products and services developing out of open banking
· Challenging business models: moving away from tradition